[aw] if you want a job done right
[html]

(303)

Vasiliy is by Sunny!

The thought made Vasiliy sad, but he could at least understand it. He liked things others might find boring, just as others liked things he found repulsive or even terrifying. The variety of different sorts of Luperci in the world was good in Vasiliy's eyes, though -- he would not wish everyone to like the sea as much as he did. If so, it would be simply... something Luperci did, like hunting or running or jumping. It would lose all specialness -- though he recalled the absolute fright of Levent and wished there was something he might do to abate that, all the same. No one should have to love the sea as he did, but it made him sad to see quite so much fear. It would have been the same if he had ever met a Luperci afraid of shifting form, or afraid to ride in a horsecart.

I help, if want, he suggested, shrugging. Or try. But -- if you do not like, you do not like. I am not to tell you different, he said, grinning down at the pale cat. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the fishtail. Would be like... giving fish head to horse, or apple to cat, he said, the strange metaphor occurring to him out of nowhere. You want I go see if something in garden for horse? Maybe saw a carrot or two, the wolf said. He'd have to take the fish with him -- or risk it being eaten by the cat. But in that latter case, it wasn't even a big deal. He'd just have to go and do more fishing, always a pleasant experience for Vasiliy. Especially on these coastlines, it was so much easier than on the frozen winter sea or even the summer stormy sea of his homeland.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread