[aw] if you want a job done right
[html]

(--) I stop neglecting this thread now. >_>

Levent and Wilson are by Sunny!

That Wilson would proclaim his fondness of Vasiliy in high speech surprised Levent, but the remark seemed to be only for Levent’s ears anyway. He wondered if it was appropriate to feel jealous, caught the tom’s cheeky grin, and managed to nudge him with his foot in retaliation before returning his full attention to the Russian.

“Maybe I need help,” the brown-furred wolf admitted. “If I want to go on more trading trips—and especially if I ever want to return to my homeland.” He wasn’t sure if that would ever happen, with his newfound membership in Cercatori d’Arte and with his children on the way, but the ocean had been a massive barrier. If he could learn how to control his anxiety with Vasi’s help, then he might be able to make it back for just a trip—perhaps trade some goods, visit his mother in London, and whatever else he might be able to do. He’d always thought that going to Nova Scotia would be a one-way trip, but if he could just master his phobia of the ocean…

He laughed at the analogy then nodded approval at the suggestion. He quickly instructed Wilson to stay behind and watch the horse (and scream if she tried to eat him) then gestured for Vasiliy to lead the way to the garden, as short a trip as it was.

“Speaking of homelands,” Levent went on conversationally, “what was yours like? Do you miss it?”

<style>
.levSunny {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:85%;}
.levSunny p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.levSunny p.image {text-align:center; float:right; margin:3px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.levSunny .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.levSunny .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.levSunny b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.levSunny u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread