[aw] if you want a job done right
[html]

(333) I love you take your time woman Big Grin

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasiliy's tail swung in a slow arc, and he grinned. The dark-furred Russian was always glad to help, and if he could help with something he, too, greatly enjoyed? All the better. Maybe we try boat in river or lake first? Better that way, he said. No big waves, can always see shore. Vasi would, of course, first need to procure such a boat. Perhaps he might borrow one of the rowboats on the larger ship? He was not certain if such a thing was permitted to him. There were a great many rivers and smaller waterways in the inland areas -- perhaps most were able to be boated? If not, he'd have a long way to either drag his boat on land or fight against the current, but it was worth a shot, at least.

The wolf turned and accompanied his packmate toward the garden, casting a glance back toward the cat with a grin. Small domesticated felines were a far sight from the huge, frightening wildcats Vasiliy had the poor luck to encounter once or twice. He'd been lucky in that they were already full or simply disinterested in his flesh, but either way, he'd escaped unscathed. He did not have the same fear of the small white feline, however, and so he was perfectly happy to make a new friend. His ears perked toward Levent's question, and he smiled. He'd left Sobirat'sya behind for a reason, but now, halfway around the world, he found it was good to talk of home.

Cold lots of year, he said. Short, beautiful summer. Always the sea -- could hear it from mine room at home. We sail over it and make living with fish. Lots of family. Tough people, he said, shrugging. You? The man's accent was certainly not a local one. Vasiliy had seen some of the cities across the ocean, and he wondered whether it was one of these great places which spawned Levent.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread