[aw] if you want a job done right
[html]

(231) Maybe wrap up soon? I've been so lame about this thread. ;;

Levent and Wilson are by Sunny!

Levent had never experienced life in a small town—but he imagined it as a settlement similar to a pack, with the same familial bonds and civic duty. He glanced over his shoulders at the cobblestone paths and wood and stone houses, smiling briefly. By that logic, Vasiliy might be called his neighbor rather than his pack mate, and the words were interchangeable enough anyway.

Such was the musing of a former vagabond.

“It is,” the Turk agreed, somewhat amused by the other’s interest. He shrugged and looked dreamily out into space. “One morning I might wake up at my mother’s house, and another I could be dozing on the side of a road outside Greece. You learn a lot, talking to luperci from different cultures. It can get very interesting.” He grinned toothily, thought some racy thoughts, and at last grew a bit more somber as he admitted, “You also don’t have a lot of time to make friends. Wilson traveled with me everywhere, and that’s about it. You end up leaving everyone else behind.”

The grey wolf reached for a strawberry, and Lev thought back to when he’d caught Hotaru picking some just outside of d’Arte territory. “That would be perfect,” he said, coming to stand beside him, and laughed as he plucked one. “Even if the horse doesn’t like them, I’d be glad to nibble on a few.”

<style>
.levSunny {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.levSunny p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.levSunny p.image {text-align:center; float:right; margin:3px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.levSunny .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.levSunny .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.levSunny b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.levSunny u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread