is it bright where you are?
[html]

Alexey smirked as the male briefly explained where the wound came from. She was extremely amused by his veiled sarcasm, well hidden behind his deep and humorless tone of voice. "Definitely not the kind of present I'd like to get," she replied, mostly out of politeness. The Circee wasn't going to ask for any details, taking his short answer as an indication that he did not want to discuss it any further.

Instead, Lexey remained quiet until she was spoken to. She had no problem answering his first inquiry and introducing herself like she should've done in the first place, but his second question was a little too straightforward. It puzzled her, really. Why was she here? What did he mean by that exactly? "My name's Alexey. Alexey Koios." she paused, thinking about her upcoming answer. It was amazing how such a simple question could leave her speechless.

"I'm here because-" Her mind went blank at that very moment. She did not have any particular reason to give him. "I don't know why I'm here, to tell you the truth." The tawny femme promptly returned the same two questions, a little intrigued by the male standing before her. "So what's your name, and why are you here?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread