Clover and Dock
[html]

Athena

The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

OOC Text:

The brown wolf was proud of her catch. She bent and pressed her nose to the creature, breathing in its warm scent. She could now tell that the smell she had scented back in the grass was this rabbit. It smelled like dirt but had the sweet smell of something kind of grass like to it. She lifted her muzzle and beamed again at the black and white wolf. Alastar was in the middle of telling her to take a bite when the black and white wolf darted off into the shrubs. Upon her return, Athena recognized the bitter cress from earlier and grinned. Taking a bite of the rabbit she scrunched up her face as she thought over the taste of it. Rabbit tastes nothing’ like fishies do .. She took another bite and the smell of its blood assaulted her nose. The mineral based smell wasn’t something she could usually smell on fish but she recognized the powerful scent from the time that they came across a dead seabird.

Athena took another bite of the rabbit and grinned at her friend as she munched. Yer welcome! An’ I can play till ‘bout the same time as last time, I think. At this statement the brown wolf pup looked up into the sky to find the sun’s position. She had to squint through the tree limbs but she found the sun’s position and determined that they had a lot of time left to play. This caused Athena to drop to her front legs and wriggle her rump in the air. We got lots a’ time still left to play a’for I has to go find my bear momma. So wahtcha wanna do? The smell of blood reached Athena’s nose again and the pup took another big bite of the rabbit and smiled wolfishly as she ate.

Time stands still, beauty and all she is.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread