rebel souls, deserters we've been called.
[html]

She turned around viciously as she heard him enter the room, her normally kind eyes ablaze with anger. " I was gone. " The woman spat, her hands shaking as she was so consumed by her anger. A small part of her wanted to yell and scream at him, to shake him, to hurt him as she had been hurt. Did he even deserve to know? In an angry and annoyed manner her tail whipped back and forth and her chest rose and fell as she inhaled and exhaled in short, furious bursts. Kimbrah and Gabriel watched with wide eyes from the bed, feathers comically strewn across their coats. Gabriel hopped off of the bed and twined himself within her legs, meowing plaintively. He could speak high speech, but no words would calm of comfort his master and so he stilled, purring loudly. Her eyes dropped and the anger left her eyes, looking at the dark dapples in his pale coat as means to distract herself from what was coming.

The woman dropped to her knees and hugged the large cat tightly, tears falling from her eyes into his soft fur. Gabriel simply stared at Angel with big green eyes but did not offer any assistance. " He raped me.... " She finally said after a long silence had passed, refusing to look up at the father of what was inside of her. " I was raped, and there was nothing I could do. There was nobody there that could help me.. I was so alone. " Her words were bitter and choked out as tears began streaming down her face, Gabriel pausing to lick at her tears before moving away, giving Angel a wise look. This was his territory now, and he better damn well step up. She was seated awkwardly on the floor, staring forlornly at the wooden boards. What was she going to do? More then anything, she just wanted to be alright again. The innocence she once had was no longer present, every notion she had of the world and how it worked had been shattered. Nothing was true anymore, nothing was sacred.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread