rebel souls, deserters we've been called.
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

He watched in the space of moment as she went from a sight of sheer anger to a crying wreck in seconds. While he processed the information with a stern look upon his face Emmanuelle's cat did what he was meant to be doing. Fingers hovered over the grip of his dagger as his lips lifted slightly to reveal a line of white teeth. 'Who?' If there was one thing he was certain of, it was that he would find this man and make him pay. Who could do such a thing? Some could argue what Angel did was ten times worse, but at least he asked first. Kind of.

He moved slowly, moving towards her and sat down beside the woman, 'Déu meu...' he hummed, rubbing a hand over his face in disbelief. 'I shouldn't have let you go. I should have gone with you at least...' He'd failed her, he'd failed himself as a man and he'd failed his family as a son. Shame was brushed across his name. 'Em sap greu...' Foreign words were the only were that conveyed his emotion to a T, the English alternative followed up half choked, 'I'm so, so sorry...' He shook his head, looking towards Emmanuelle sadly and attempting to judge whether physical comfort was a step too far. He rested a hand on her shoulder for the moment though.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread