rebel souls, deserters we've been called.
pped. pm me if you want me to change it. xD

[html]

The dis-spirited coywolf did not answer Angels question of who, she didn't want to remember. Didn't want to recall his face. Later in time she would tell him, for the name of the bastard would never be erased from her mind. Tyko Amini. How? Why? She had helped him on the borders, made so that he could walk again. If it wasn't for her, he would have died from infection or had to have the limb amputated. Ungrateful. The slender woman huffed in disgust at her thoughts but turned to look as Angel sat down besided her. No more tears fell from her eyes, and she gazed at him with an otherwise blank and numb expression. What was left to feel?

The dark catalan man spoke language she could not understand but still her gaze did not waver. If she had more sound of a mind she might have comforted him, but she didn't feel like it. The sanctity of innocence Emma once held was shatterd, ripped from her forcefully. There was no room to comfort others, lest she lose her own mind. The woman was jaded, she felt cheated. Could she ever have a stable relationship with a male again? The thought of someone touching her that way again felt wrong, and a shudder slithered down her spine. When Angel rose his hand to her shoulder she flinched away at first, eyes downcast. Howeverm uneasily she let him touch her.

He hadn't been the one to rape her. He might have hurt her, emotionally. Not been there for her, not protected her, but he was here now. That was all that she could ask for. A hint of a smile touched her features and she shifted her body, gathering her long legs underneath her in a crouched position. Unexpectedly she tackled the male beside her, the two tumbling from sitting positions to ones laying down. She was stretched out on top of him and she smile, eyes looking into his. " I don't want to think about it anymore right now.. But you must promise me something. " Her gaze was serious and the smile dissapeared for a moment as she took the oppurtunity to run her thin fingers through his choppy mane. Freshly shorn. She rested her whiskered muzzle on his shoulder for the time being and closed her eyes. " Don't leave me again.. " The woman hugged him tightly, there on the ground once she had spoken.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread