rebel souls, deserters we've been called.
[html]
i have pped too ;-; pm me if you're mad <3

He could feel her flinch under his touch, and he backed up slightly, but he tried again and she stayed still. He wanted to pull her close, but didn't want to risk her getting any flashbacks or other things. His mind was ticking over, because he was honestly unsure of what to do. But as she pounced on him with a smile, he felt instantly at ease. 'Don't worry. We don't even have to talk about it...' he said, humming against the movement of her fingers in his hair, 'And I'm never leaving. I understand how wrong I was to be angry. I should be happy. And I'm going to be there for you I swear' he paused and looked deep into her eyes with his own crystal blue orbs, 'I promise...' He picked her up gently, his thick arms bearing her weight well.

He sat down on her bed, placing her beside him. 'How have you been? Aside from...' he trailed off and nodded, 'I haven't seen you in ages, you need to fill me in' Angel commented, his eyes sparkling and happiness in his voice for the first time ever. 'I am really sorry, though. And I'll do anything to make it up to you'.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread