rebel souls, deserters we've been called.
[html]
assuming she smells flowery?!

As she dug her snout into his neck, her buried his into her hair, flowery and native scented. Womanly too. Something he'd missed, something he wanted. He realised how he needed to get over Maria. It wasn't as if her wanted to, he wanted her dearly. But in order to respect Emmanuelle and his children, he needed to put the past behind him. He caught her glancing around the room and gave her quick smile, 'I'll clean up.. It's the least I can do'. He embraced her again.

Angel let her tangle her fingers with his, wanting nothing but contact. 'You shouldn't have gone alone,' he said, giving her a gently frown. He took her wrists in his hands and felt his heart leap. 'I'll hunt for you. Just call for me. Day or night...' he listened to her fears with a concerned look on his face. 'And it's my fault. Don't worry, I'll try to make everything, everything, better'

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread