Somebody Save Me
[html]
Honey, James, feel free to skip over me whenever so you can get all joined up faster. ^___^

Ezra was glad that Wretch came straight to him and gave him a small embrace. The secui grinned from ear to ear as he returned the hug as best he could, wrapping one gigantic arm around her. He was pleased to see that she was doing well. And she wanted to join? Even better! Hello, Wretch’s Uncle, I’m Ezra, He said to the other man, giving the man a smile and small nod. I can play nice with others when I want to, Ezra said back to the silvery hybrid. Apparently she could, too.

Ezra, however, was pleased to see Saul had arrived quickly. It seems as if they all knew each other. However, it felt like The Hollr had a piece of information missing. Were they all friends, relatives? You’re a Stormbringer? he said to Wretch, more out of curiosity than anything else. He thought her surname was D’Angelo, but these days you could never know.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread