Somebody Save Me
[html]
Got your IM yesterday, Honey, about ending this thread early. That works for me, you guys can either end with my post or each post once more if you want? :o But we OOCly assume that Saul showed Wretch to some places, and she chose to sleep in the barn with Tyr that night and chose something the next day.

Wretch had struggled greatly with self-identity and self-esteem during her adolescent years, and still did to some extent. She had gone through a lot in her short lifetime and was stronger because of those lessons that she had learned (sometimes the hard way), and her experiences had left an impression on her. She had met Eris out by the Salsola pack and had gotten the chance to speak with her shortly, and even that had affected the girl. She'd had no real friends at that time after Saul had left Ichika, and hadn't had anywhere to go for advice or support after the event. In time, she had realized that there were some things that one could not worry about...and that it wasn't who your parent was, but who you held in the most regard...the one who'd helped you the most. It didn't have to be about blood. Nonetheless, she realized that her blood was of the D'Angelos and had kept that surname out of respect for the family. One could not change who they were or how they were born, just how their life would turn out from there on out.

He's the only father I know She said in agreement with Saul's explanation. She didn't mind the questions, really; though that part of her life was a little sensitive to talk about due to the trauma that Saul'd had to fix in her, she'd long accepted her adoption and wasn't ashamed to consider another wolf family. Gideon cleared his throat to speak up next, his turquoise eyes resting on Ezra. An' I've always been her protector as well. Not much of one these days, but I'm working on getting back into good shape That would be his goal, to become a contributing member to the pack...one respected by Saul and the other canines here. Name has a certain ring to it...I like it.

Would you want to walk back with us, then, Ezra? Wretch asked as Saul voiced his approval of their acceptance into the pack. She reached for Tyr's bridle, walking him back to the wagon so that Gideon could help them get the horse hitched back up. It took the curly-haired hybrid a few tries to get up onto the tall horse, but she managed. Well, father... She started. They're mainly from the Dawnrunners. I got ambushed and taken in as a prisoner, and Gideon came in an' busted me out. We got scraped up pretty bad, but we're still all in one piece For the most part, anyway. Wretch looked out over the countryside as they started their journey into her father's pack. She looked eagerly over to Ezra, trying to catch his eye as her muzzle formed into a wide grin. She was finally home for good!

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread