m- come waste your millions here
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
immy and dra <3 visitors later on i guess too? set 1st aug bad post is bad

Odessa had found resting difficult recently. Whichever way she tossed and turned she couldn't sit comfortable and either had to fidget or move position altogether. At the moment she was resting in the main room of her and her mate's den, settled almost comfortable with furs and pillows beneath her. While Imhotep had insisted she stayed downstairs, where the furs were ready for her if she needed them. But it was rather stuffy down there and much too dark to read her medical book. Revising her winter herbs was all she could do to keep herself busy. But again she became uncomfortable. Shifting around in her seat with an irritated growl. Grey hands placed the book down, but were soon clasped over her lower stomach with a surprised whine. Orange eyes looked up in fright to her mate for a second, before darting downwards to the pool of liquid below her. Before monotone limbs scrambled quickly, but steadily towards the tunnel.

The female let out a hurried howl. One for her pseudo cousin, but it was cut off after the main message by a pained whine as Odessa curled up just a few paces away from her desired destination. Once it passed, she crawled over with a cry and final rested herself. But terror was obvious in her pumpkin orbs. 'Immy. G... Get me some water... Please...' Odessa whined softly, burying her muzzle into the thick furs.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread