m- come waste your millions here
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Imhotep was resting still uneasy and unhappy with the fact she had traveled outside of Salsola in her condition. Today though things seemed to be calm and she was resting though even he knew it was getting close. Imhotep wanted to meet his children the ones that would carry on his legacy and odessa's. They were the product of love and devotion. But neither of the two could know that some would not live in this world.

Silence had filled the room as both tried to relax. He glanced towards her once or twice her body never changing really. Imhotep smiled softly thinking about when the pups would come. He also wondered what they would look like what genders would they be. He went back to sorting his herbs and going about his daily tasks when his large ears swirled to hear Odessa move. He turned his delicate head and looked at her as his smile faded he stood up. Watching her crawl howl and stop pained him. He moved to her side and looked at her. I will love he said helping her get onto the furs before he turned to gather water and some clothes. that way he could hand her the pups clean.

He returned sliding next to her.he looked at her. I'll be right here. Just breath and hold my hand if you need to crush something.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread