m- come waste your millions here
[html]

-- Don't mind me - I figured we could skippy Imhotep? Marie, let me know if anything needs changed -- essentially assumed he just kept on being near Odessa and supporting her, etc.

Draugr is by me!

The frail wolf, pale and gray as a ghost, scooted back and away, leaning herself against the wall. Draugr, for her part, moved to the woman's far side, allowing Imhotep to move closer and occupy closeness with Odessa. He'd need to move later, as would Dra herself. For now, though, the woman merely laid a hand on Odessa's shoulder, watching the rapid rise and fall of her chest as she breathed.

The woman took the drink, and Draugr was vaguely aware of Novak's lingering presence. By the time she turned her head and glanced over her shoulder, the slave was moving away -- and luckily, for Dra's usual patience with slaves was near nil and she had been preparing to drive him off with a word. Though Draugr's inexperience was great, she was immaculately calm and certain of her ability to help bring these children into the world.

Odessa? she asked, gently. Breathe slowly -- in and out, big breaths. The rapidity of her breathing was worrisome, and the drab-hued wolfdog did not desire for the frail gray wolf to complicate things with anxiety. She looked up toward Imhotep and offered a smile, but it was a hard expression -- demanding, very nearly. Keep her calm, the smile and the hard look seemed to say. There would be hardship, cerise blood, and pain enough without added panic.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread