m- come waste your millions here
[html]

-- I PROMISE I didn't accidentally put the wrong reply here. >_____>.

Draugr is by me!

The wolfdog herself was too young to experience pregnancy and childbirth. There was beauty in Odessa's swollen form, the life ready to spring forth from her body. It was as wonderful and mysterious as that thing she had already known, albeit not firsthand. She had seen the fleeting spirit and life drained from a moving and breathing body, and now she would see life flood forth into the world.

There were whimpers from the frail form, noises of anxiety and pain. Draugr laid a hand against Odessa's shoulder, holding onto her. Push when the worst of the pain comes, she said, quoting her mother. Your children are coming. Although the statement itself was fairly obvious, the earthen-hued hybrid had spoken the word children with a particular edge. It served to remind Odessa of what joy she would bring into the world by enduring and defeating this pain, or so she hoped.

Pale purplish eyes glanced toward their contingency plan, still laid across her bag. The wolfdog did not know whether it would be needed -- she hoped not. Moving down to the far end of the bed, with scientific detachment the hybrid peered at Odessa. She looked up at the woman and offered a smile, having ascertained the body knew what to do now.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread