m- come waste your millions here
[html]

-- i am bad poster and I should feel bad ;__;

Draugr is by Despi!

The pain was evident in Odessa's every move. Draugr did not know what the difference was between the birthing of a girl with wide hips and one so slight as Odessa, but if all mothers had to struggle as her gray cousin did to bring life into the world, it was a worthwhile occupation indeed. And still -- one Draugr was not yet prepared to undertake, not by any stretch of the imagination. Not only was it physically impossible thanks to her age, she simply was not ready for such an undertaking. If nothing else, her observation of the process had affirmed that much at least.

Draugr stood by and waited, almost reaching for their contingency plan. She stopped herself, however, and gave Odessa more time. It was not always quick, she was told. As it was, too, it was good that she'd waited -- for two more children came into the world. Draugr saw almost immediately, however, that not all was right with these children. Their forms were tangled together and their movements were -- well, there were no movements. Draugr looked from Odessa to Imhotep and shook her head, the grim look written across her dark-muzzled face. I will wrap them up. She had no intention of taking them anywhere; they were the parents' to dispose of. Some might like burial rituals, after all. She began to pull the still forms away, treating them as gingerly as she had the living child.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread