Seekers
[html]

WC: 263 OOC: WITH LOVE!!

sira kira

“Be Brave, Be Brave!” She spoke solidly to herself as she took a few trembling steps outside the pack lands. Her last encounter wasn’t so bad but she had been scared out of her wits she nearly killed herself. Today she would try not to do it if she saw anyone again. Swallowing hard she moved out, she still knew the wolves were after her, that they were going to come and get her at any time. She whimpered once and headed to another direction before slowing to a stop, her back was hunched and her tail was glued to the bottom of her stomach and her ears near pinned to her head, though she left room for them to hear what was going on outside.

She finally stopped near the grand lake, feeling it was a good place to be, as she had before and tried to let herself relax. It was one of her mental therapies. That was when she saw him, the leader, only yards away from her just staring at her. Her eyes went wide and she ran. this time forgetting which direction the lake was and she fell into it full speed, not knowing which way was up and which was down and her paws floundered around trying to figure it all out crying out in panic; “Help! someone help me! He’s after me help me!!” she did not fear the water so much as she feared him. It was he who would make her feel far worse than drowning in a lake.

<style>
.pinskira p {padding:0px 20px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pinskira b {color:#df99a0;}
.pinskira-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #372e33; margin:0px auto;}
.pinskira-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#df99a0; text-shadow:#372e33 1px 1px 4px; float: right; margin:-30px 10px 10px; font-style:italic; font-size:40px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.pinskira-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKZg7.png); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#fff;}
.pinskira-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.pinskira {background-color:#695862; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372e33; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread