disengaging from the management rail
(280) Pftt, that's not crappy at all! <3

He laughed aloud at the greeting.

It wouldn't have been nearly as amusing if it hadn't had been that Harvey was pretty convinced there was nobody else around. Of course, though, that was only a mere assumption, and the canine could most usually find himself wrong when ignorant about the larger picture, this time being that was was a stranger to the land as a whole, let alone it's residents.

Now fully aware of another's presence, he cared little how obvious his was. He moved a bit faster, eager to discover the stranger, his curiosity moving him along.

'Ello! He laughed back, his accent thick and distinct. Though it was a (sometimes difficult to understand) mixture of dialects, it was certainly British.

He made his way through the wood to find a wolf with a somewhat curious sort of look (though Harvey also found himself mistaken at reading emotion through facial expression, often realized while in a drunk stupor and with female company). He smiled crookedly, amused.

Ah, well... 'Ello there. Harvey laughed softly, I can assume ya where the one callin' out jus' a moment ago, no? Figured I was alone 'ere. Seems I've been corrected.

The merle male sighed heavily, though content, and allowed him time to calm down. He'd noticeably gotten a little too excited over company, but for somebody new to the lands, and one who used to be quite social, meeting strangers was a sort of thrill.

Ah, well, didn't mean t' frighten ya, if I did. Or trespass... He frowned, having learned about the plenty of packs around from another stranger met beforehand, I'm not trespassin', am I? Surely didn't mean t', I didn't.

Messages In This Thread