disengaging from the management rail
[html]

((327)) Oh goodness so sorry this is late, I forgot to checcckkk. ;n; -dies-

Harvey

Though it'd rarely happened when meeting another individual, Harvey couldn't help but to feel a little... Out of place. He shifted his weight on his feet and looked around, not really nervous, but unsure of what to say without coming off as a babbling brute or stuck-up fool.

And for some reason, that mattered to him right now.

I usually get this a lot meself, and i'm sure ya pro'ly do as well, but... The Brit shrugged, I notice your accent isn't anyfin' i've 'eard before... Growin' up and livin' in London, I was always surrounded by Brits, knew of course of the Scottish, Irish, Welsh... American.

He frowned, realizing that he was, again, rambling.

...It's new. The red merle male said quickly with another shrug.

The aussie dog relaxed some when he saw the other was willingly showing that he held no hidden weapon, and at least didn't make it out to have harmful intentions. A smile was brought to the shepherd's face.

Harvey laughed some at Unasti's explaination about how a pack wasn't a bad idea, before also claiming the loner life has it's benefits as well. No worries, mate, I'm not offended by ya tellin' me 'bout your opinion. I figured pack life pro'ly 'ad its pros against bein' alone. It would be nice t' 'ave tha' sort of community there t' 'elp and keep ya company...

Me? Oh, well... He smiled still, I've met some mates, yeh... Few real nice people t' talk to and all. Wouldn't much say they crawl over me or anyfin', though. The red male laughed softly, shaking his head. Nah, I guess i'm jus' livin' wif what's there for me for the moment. I'll let everyfin' play out, live for now... Or whatever.

Harv waved his hand, dismissing the subject. Not only was he on a rant again, but he was quite certain he was losing the ability to make sense.

Anyway... It's a pleasure t' meetcha, Unatsi.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread