disengaging from the management rail
[html]

((407)) That's alright~ ouo

Harvey

Harvey's tail swayed behind him, amused.Cherokee, ya say? Nevah 'eard tha' accent meself. Pro'ly due t' the area I'm from, y'know. First time comin' ovah this way, it is. The dog nodded. He'd never, initially, thought of traveling to North America, and certainly not Nova Scotia, but it was an impulse and hope for catharsis that kept him motivated, and had him end up where he was now.

Neat lil' language ya got there, though. The red merle male smiled, And pre'y interestin' story, too. 'Eard of AniWaya from a few mates, askin' 'round 'bout packs an' all, I am... Pre'y nice t' know 'ow somefin' like tha' comes along, though, it is. Harvey smiled.

The "slip-up" was really nothing to the Brit. The other was simply stating his opinion, and who was a newcomer like Harvey to disagree? The merle luperci liked to be certain of things, and tend to believe that his ideas were at least for the majority flawless, but even he couldn't kid himself this time; if a native of the land, and especially one of the most literal sense (or at least the most literal of the past people he'd met on his adventures) felt they could, or should, give advice on how to survive best in this place, Harvey Butler was going to be sure to keep an open mind to their suggestions.

Listening to Unatsi speak the native tongue was interesting to the Cockney canine. Must be great an' all, knowin' a whole ovah language an' the like. Harv laughed (more to himself, but the chuckle escaped him, nonethless), All I know is English, an' a pre'y ugly version of it.

He wasn't exactly making fun of the Cockney dialect, or way of speech, but he was aware of how less classy it sounded compared to other English pronounciations. It wasn't a romance language, that was for certain.

If he had noticed the moment of silence, he may of found it awkward as well, but Harvey was too intrigued by his new friend to have the void of talking brought to attention. He had allowed himself to calm, though, enough to listen and understand anything Unatsi was saying. He was still actively involved in the conversation, despite his wandering mind.

Oh, well, I don't mind chattin' meself! The Brit nodded, It's a fine idea by me t' continue if you'd like, I'd fancy it either way. The ex-gangaster grinned.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread