disengaging from the management rail
[html]

((455)) Sorry this is so late. ;u; Long story short, meds were making me more miserable than not, and the ability to stay awake was inhibited. -dies-

Harvey

He'd personally used a trading ship as a sort of taxi service, paying with what money he had gained from his gang related work to hitch a ride out of London, and away from his troubled past. There was no set destination, and until he was back on land, he wasn't really even sure where his new home would be, but that mattered little to him, as he was set now, and he really had no reason to complain.

Oh, well... Harv shrugged, Yeh, mate, but... 'Aven't really been told too much, I'm afraid. More or less a sort of location... So I could watch for borders, y'know... Some packs can be a bit... Territorial, as i'm sure you're aware. Jus' want t' keep me arse safe if I'm gonna continue wandering 'bout this place. With a nod, his smiled returned, and he found interest again in his friend's words.

It made sense. Yeh, would like t' learn anovah language meself, but... Nevah went through wif it. The merle male sort of mumbled, tracing over a scar in a distracted manner. It wasn't a sensitive subject, but communication was something fairly important to the cockney dog, so due to his lack of motivation in pursuing the learning of another language was something he was somewhat ashamed of. He'd met plenty of other individual who's mother tongue was different than his own, but the oppertunity was lost. For now, at least. Harvey was always one to stay hopeful. His ears perked and he smiled again, paying attention once more to Unatsi. Well, tha' mighty nice of ya, mate! Sounds logical enough, guess I nevah really fought 'bout it. But, yeh... If anybody 'ere was lurkin' 'bout the streets of London, they'd pro'ly sound out of place, as well. The concept was simple, but Harvey was more appreciative of the fact that the lupus male focused on the positive of the situation. He respected that in an individual.

Despite the question being what one could deem common to ask somebody from another land, Harvey thought nothing of it; he didn't mind talking about his home town, as that wasn't what he was running from. In fact, he'd stayed in Halifax due to the similarities it had to his home on the East End. Rainy. Very rainy... He laughed. It may have been a stereotype, but it was true. But lovely in it's own way, y'know... The grey skies were calmin'... Was nice t' not 'ave the sun constantly beatin' on ya. An' there were always sunny days, too, don't get me wrong... Beautiful architecture, interestin' people, who were more friendly than not, much like any ovah place. The Brit shrugged, but smiled still. Eh, it was nice.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread