disengaging from the management rail
[html]

((440)) --

Harvey

There was a understandable sort of transition area, instead of a legit border drawn out clearly, but how could he know how close exactly he could go? Har far through the area would he wander before getting chewed up? Maybe he didn't need to get close at all, but Harvey, curious and social individual, never had any bad intentions, and simply wanted to meet others in the are. He didn't figure that it'd cause harm, but it was something he'd just have to respect, and the Brit understood that well enough.

Eh, simply scars, if 'appens... He shrugged, One of 'em is 'cause by a wire gettin' caught 'round me leg, it is... Nofin' too intimidatin' 'bout tha' now, is there....? Harvey let out a low laugh. He hadn't explained that the wire was one of many scattered around an old abandoned warehouse, the hang out of a notorious rival gang, where in which a fight ensued between the two powers. Though his companions were victorious, Harvey had managed to get caught on the tricky obstacles in the area whilst defending his own hide against a large dark wolf with a no-quit attitude and dagger clenched in his heavy hand to assist him.

It was a long and complex story, and Harvey would rather not tell of his thoughtless decisions made in the past, especially not to an interesting new friend. He had to keep what little reputation he had here so far positive, or risk leaving to start over yet again.

He really didn't want to have to do that.

No, no... It's no trick. I may be considered clevah, but... I'm pre'y straight forward, I am. The aussie dog nodded, What ya see is what ya get, basically. I don't like bloke 'idin' nofin' from me, only fair if I don't keep anyfin' from them as well, it is. It was the truth; sneak attacks, being deceived... Harvey couldn't stand it. He hated the unexpected. So, out of respect for his own wishes, he kept himself pretty open, intention wise. His past wasn't going to hurt anybody else, but one's motives could be hidden in order to cause significant damage. The Brit was that kind of luperci.

The blotchy canine gave a slight chuckle. Mate, it's unimaginable... Tha's all tha' there is t' it. A sigh followed afterward, and he dropped the attempt to perfectly describe his beloved London for the other to envision. It wasn't Unatsi's intelligence or ability to be creative or not, but it all rested purely on Harv's inability to explain the land in all its glory. I like it 'ere, though... It's nice.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread