disengaging from the management rail
[html]

((334)) That's fine, I can wrap it up now, if you'd like, or you could pst the end afterwards, if you'd like, up to you! Smile They've seemed to pretty much talked themselves out, anyway. xD

Harvey

He nodded. The aussie dog had noticed the slight twitching, but he wasn't one to make serious note of it. The scar running across his muzzle often gave him a distinct look when he grinned, and other more sensitive scars, he'd rather leave unmentioned. The majority of healed wounds covering his body were caused by an event in his past he was terrified of admitting, and refused to bring up. Because of this, he never showed his scars off proudly; Harvey didn't particularly care to be asked about them, especially as they most certainly drew attention, but prying about them, instead accepting his typically, but reasonably vague answer, made him uncomfortable.

War wound, yeh? He smiled some, thinking upon it.

War wounds... Those would 'old stories worth tellin'...

The other's actions amused him. He wasn't at all offended or suspicious of anything Unatsi had said, and really didn't find that he was implying anything. Harvey figured his friend was simply giving an opinion, and talking freely about his thoughts. If anything was to come out of that, it was that the Brit had grown comfortable about the wolf, and could consider him a friend.

Nah, I really like it 'ere... Fink I'll stay. London's nice an' all, but... He didn't want to get too far into his initial purpose for arriving in this new land, A fresh start is be'er.

With a soft laugh, he straighted up, stretching some before he started again. I'll see 'bout what pack seems most fi'in'... But! The cockney shepherd smiled still, Don't let me keep ya! I'm sure we can meet up again at some point, we can. Was nice t' 'ave somebody t' talk t' an' feel comfortable doin' so. Fanks for tha'...

He more or less dismissed himself, but despite how enjoyable it was conversing and reminiscing, Harvey was growing tired, and knew the two of them couldn't sit around chatting all night. With a slight sort of wave, he turned, starting off back to Halifax.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread