to russia and back again
[html]
Word Count :: 324

Scribbling down words, Thorn easily drifted back to memories of home and memories of the creatures that had asked to join the pack to be part of the family. His words hastily scribbled onto the paper scrap echoed his thoughts and it was a while before he smelled another coming towards him and glanced up as he began to speak. The other male was taller than Thorn, who came in at a normal 6'10", and was rather impressive. There was something about his colouring and his large stature that reminded him of Salvaged Eternity and with a little sigh he wondered if the rumours were true. If the she-yote had killed the demon and rid the world of his lime-green eyes. Attention back to the present Russian… and Thorn gave Saul another sideways glance. If things were different and the scent of another wasn't mingled with his fur Thorn might even ask him whether he considered playing for both teams if he didn't already. But strangely enough this wasn't the best time to consider such things and instead to focus on proper respect.

There were days when he woke that he felt every day of his age. His joints hurt a little at times but otherwise the "medicinal herbs" he consumed seemed to dull the pain a little bit. This time however his age wasn't so apparent when he bent to one knee and removed his cap. Setting his green gaze downward he curled his tail around his haunches and rested his hands on his knee. It was probably a little extreme but he had always been taught that alphas were like kings and kings needed proper respect. "My name is Thorn Russo, I come to these lands from Russia, my homeland many years ago. I return there to raise family, now I seek family that will take me in to share my experience and skills. Vinátta sound and smell like that pack."

Photo courtesy of epSos.de

<style>
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fbecd4; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 {background-color:#8d451c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... hornbg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread