Testing Paths
[html]
OOC

'Wado' she thanked gently, moving her front paws off of the fence to sit down. She would have done it herself, of course, if the luxury of changing forms was available to her at that moment. But for at least another month it was un permitted. Not just by common rule, but for obvious health concerns too. After all, it could kill her by now could it? Never mind her pups. She snorted to herself softly in mild irritance at the fact she couldn't shift, but he attention was brought back to the younger girl. 'Yes. Everything is fine. The horse is new' she mused, nosing the air in it's direction again. 'He is not quite broken yet. He has been saddled before, and ridden I think. But a while ago. And he needs reintroducing again. And what is more, he refuses to interact with the herd. Never mind listen to Neo...'

'Rio probably would not fight it much either. She is soft, but firm. The dark foal running around is hers, very adventurous... I suspect he will be an agile boy as he ages'. Io had watched him grow these past few weeks and was rather proud of him. 'I would not fight if I were your horse either' the collie hybrid added, 'Which is why I am stuck instructing instead of doing the work myself...' the animal tender confided softly, her rounded form hidden well behind thick white fur, reminiscent of her domestic heritage.

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread