Testing Paths
[html]

WC: 266 OOC:No problems you gave me something to work with ^^; and you can explain Neo's reactions so that I know where i'm going and i don't PP him ^^

Saqui only shrugged at the word. She was not here to fight nor tell her what to do, but she prized puppies as much as the Great Tribe did and they took precedence over the animals she loved. This was how she was taught, though she still had little experience with childbirth, she was good with the children around, having puppy sat more than once while the pack was out on hunting expeditions. She smiled at the woman’s request and nodded. “Let me know what you wish.” She said, and watched as Io shepherded the horse. Saqui felt an instant need to do the same thing, something she found was in her own blood, though the wolf dog in front of her was probably more dog than she.

She cautiously walked up to the white stallion, knowing she was a stranger to him, holding out her hand cupped first to his nose and then blew in it so he could catch her scent, then quietly wrapped the rope around his head onto his neck and secured it and wrapped the rope secured to the fence post, a halter would have worked a bit better but she supposed it was best to get anything out that might be harming himl; “Do you have a hoof pick by any chance?” She asked, knowing exactly which hoof, but didn’t feel she should be picking at his hoof with just her fingers, not unless they didn’t have the proper tools, and proper tools was what made a tribe of horse trainers and crop tenders.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread