Testing Paths
Bright silver eyes regarded the younger female sharply, but with interest as opposed to malice. While basic grooming were things she already knew it was always onteresting to watch others. A gentle, 'Thank you' was the only thing spoken as she watched, in regards to the fact that Saqui was going out of her way doing duties that didn't pertain to her profession tier to cleam all four of the horse's hooves. Granted Io assumed and didn't say Oh you do not have to do that, because she supposed that the girl liked horses. Well, she was good enough with them at least. The hybrid settlled herself on the ground nearby, tired from the energy even standing sapped out of her.

'From back home' Io answered swiftly, when Saqui asked where she learnt her skills from. 'Back home childrem were taught various skills and then chose a path. Almost like in AniWaya. I took an interest in several things, riding being one of them Thousgh that was for a more, uh...' she paused looking for the correct translation. Struggles to sew together the two languages hardly ever arose, but Io as a woman with lots of things on her mind. 'Practical, tak. More practical reasons than a rank. I learnt a lot and when I came here and saw thatthe rank I held at home and other ranks I held in other places did not apply here, I chose what I knew' she finished wth a smile. Understanding her words were long.

Messages In This Thread