Testing Paths
[html]

WC: 321 /OOC: Sorry about the wait Sad(

She picked the second hoof in silence and once she got to the back ones Io told her of how she learned her skilled and Saqui nodded. It was a good thing to train in specific areas, though she liked the idea of being able to learn not one special one, but many, she supposed that was the reason why she had many skills, but she didn’t expect it from anyone. Not everyone wanted to learn more than their own jobs, or some couldn’t. Saqui did not put it against anyone, but she knew most could do many different things and was good with one thing in particular.

“Ah, my mother started teaching me. I was young, me and Kuruk, my brother. My father taught us how to hunt. She was so good with the animals, and I envied her. She use to be the master of the animal caring ranks before everything went bad.” The girl didn’t sound sad nor did she look up from what she was doing. She knew how to treat animals from her mother but anything hands on.... “Once I was in the Great Tribe and I shifted I was taught the rest of what I know from the master.” She said, her eyes on the back hoof. It was the last one and she was sure the horse felt far better now. She stood and patted the horse’s rump and side, then neck as she walked back over to the resting woman. “Is there anything else, or shall I let him loose?” She asked a smile on her face, even though she’d just thought about her mother, who she could barely remember, but kept it through the horses. She doubted many knew of her mother even though she got a surprise from Claudius who knew her from me for, but she didn’t really mention the woman before.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread