Testing Paths
[html]

WC: 000 OOC:

It was a good thing that Io did not persist on asking her about her mother. She felt a need to tell about her mother, who had helped make the animals what they were, some of their training still showed in AniWaya, but she did not want to talk about the woman for too long. She knew her father had once been the master hunter here as well, it made her wonder, would she too become a master someday? Or would she live underneath someone else? At the urge to let the horse go, Saqui did so, giving the stallion a light pat on his rump and turned to Io.

“I would offer to show of my horse, but she is not too fond of other wolves and I do not want to risk hurting your children. Is there anything else you might need help with?” Saqui asked. She was willing to help the woman, who know how much carrying life could drain a wolf... Saqui didn’t know personally but she’d seen enough to understand. She knew the woman would be up and about with her work soon enough after having her children. Saqui wondered what it was like to have them, but she was still too young to have them herself, but that was one of her wishes, to have children. Not a whole lot, but enough, but she’d have to mature and then find the right mate... she would never go with just any guy.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread