Testing Paths
[html]

'No...' Io said with a soft smile, 'I will watch her at a later date'. After all, if Io was going to be working near her, she would have to get used to her and vice versa. The hybrid wasn't particularly afraid of horses, or anything to be honest. She'd stood bravely in front of a rearing horse, standing her ground. The horse had back off before she had. Though that hadn't been a case of a fight for respect, merely a a stand off for bravery. Odds are Io would have been okay, she knew how to control a horse of course. But it was the unfamiliarity that persuaded her to reign in a wish to see this beast close up.

Io looked towards the horses and tilted her head with a sigh, 'No. There is nothing else. Thank you for your help however' she offered with a soft smile, 'If there is anything I can ever do to repay you, you know where I am'. Io rose from her seat, her tail flickering slowly, 'Your horse is nice though...' she added, silver eyes flickering over the creature.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread