Testing Paths
[html]

WC: 214 OOC: sorry for the delay ; ; i missed this one!

Saqui gave the woman a worried look, she wouldn’t like to see Mirage on a good day with another wolf and frowned her knowledge; “I would say you will need me near if you want to get close to her even the master in the Great tribe had trouble with her. I think she’s had trouble with a few of the tribes youngsters when I first brought her in and she doesn’t trust anyone but me since then.” She said, letting her warning know it was more than a mere warning that this horse would rear and buck, but she was potentially more dangerous than normal,

Saqui nodded and gave the normal helpful smile; “I will make sure to do so, and I will have to visit when your pups are born. I wish to congratulate you.” She said, “Thank you. She is my beauty. We have been through much together. I will take my leave now, It was a pleasure meeting you.” Saqui said and bowed her head, moving towards the mare that was now grazing alone in the field. She would not root herself into the herd for a while so it was a good sign that a fight didn’t break out at least.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread