I'm never changing who I am
[html]

AW! One other, please. She's in Optime! Set around midnight on July 30.

The female tossed and turned in her bed for hours before choosing to finally get up and do something active. She could sleep most nights, but not this one for some reason. She pulled her weapons-belt on and headed away from the den, stamping her small fire out before jogging out into the darkness of the brambly mountainside. She kept clear of the border, wanting to head toward the Valley for a nice run up and down the hills. That would definitely make her fall asleep! Naniko ran for a good long while, stopping to walk whenever she felt extraordinarily tired. She wanted to really exhaust herself so she could sleep more soundly. Naniko ran with more determination now, her white braid trailing in the wind behind her as she went.

She didn't know the reason behind the insomnia. She'd been having difficulties falling asleep ever since Shandom and Zalen had come. He hadn't appeared to show any emotion toward her, and she now wondered if their friendship had been ruined by what had happened between them that night. She liked him as more than just a friend, but didn't think that he felt the same. If they could go back to just being friends she'd even be happy. Naniko stopped running, slowing down to a walk with her fingers intertwined up above her head. Thinking about him depressed her, nowadays. She started to head North now, noticing a cabin up ahead as she continued down the road. Was anyone around? Hm. It was night, but maybe she could look in through the windows and see if anyone was home. There was no light coming from it, as far as she could tell. She'd just take oneeee little peek.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7daRf.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread