I'm never changing who I am
[html]

She knew that she could very well obsess over Shandom if she let herself, and tried to drive thoughts of him from her mind. It did no one any good for her to wonder about what could have been. Could they have been happy together? Or would they have just made one another miserable? He would have had to leave his pack and life behind to be with her, anyway, if it ever had come to that. So perhaps she was just being ridiculous. It was too much to ask of a canine, especially one who apparently did not feel the same way about her as she did about him. It felt like a recurring pattern in her life.

Naniko was making her way toward the cabin door when a voice made her pause and look back. Ah, Aeron! She saw the female regularly enough at the borders or pack events, but they hadn't had much time to spend together one on one. Naniko respected the other leader's level head and rational way of thinking as compared to Alaki, who was somewhat of a loose cannon. The three balanced each other out in very important ways. "Oh! Yes, yes it is. I was just looking to see if anyone occupied this cabin." She explained.

"I'm looking to make a bit of a...home away from home, I guess. A quiet place to relax or have fun where I can be alone, but still be in the packlands. Not that I want to be alone right now, just...sometimes." She finished awkwardly. "Do you want to explore it with me? I brought a few things in my backpack...I expected a night of drinking and definitely some smoking, though I'm not sure if you're into any of that. It's been a hell of a week." It was an offer, anyway. If the drinking or smoke made the other uncomfortable she would gladly try to figure something else out for the pair of them to do together.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7daRf.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread