saddle warm
[html]
*grin* And booo a short one from me, 50% Unatsirambling™!

The encouragement brought a bright smile to the uncertain Tsulvwisdanehi’s face. He was already growing quite fond of Io; she had exhibited a great amount of patience with him. Although still a bit surprise her temper hadn’t snapped, Unatsi accepted her kindness and approached the horse with the saddle bags. His anxiety came in little flickers, but he trusted the animal caretaker’s word and set the weight on the saddle, moving quickly away just in case the stallion did start to buck. He grabbed at the fence post, leaning on it to support himself. A beast that well-fed and powerful surely would surely be able to get the sand bags off if he wanted.

Which reminded him…

“Io, can I ask you something about the animals?” Unatsi asked nervously, rubbing at his cheek with a thumb. “About their, uh, dietary needs—nutrition and all that—like, what kind of crops they like? Because I’m—I’m in agriculture, but I have to admit that I…don’t know much about it. My guide said I should learn from you what the animals like, so I know what we should grow.” He shrugged self-consciously. “I mean, everyone probably went on ahead without me, harvest is likely taken care of for this year and all that, but—well, for the future, if I ever want to be half-decent at my profession…” He trailed off and dipped his muzzle.

<style type="text/css">
.una2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#732814;}
.una2 p {text-indent:35px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.una2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#a1a86a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4vCbH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 275px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread