saddle warm
[html]

Io smiled softly at Unatsi, shaking her head. 'Epiphanies do not come automatically' she pointed out softly, 'You only needs to get your bearings and to sort out the basics, and even then you probably will not need an epiphany after all'. Her words were soft, after all, she'd mellowed out with age and over the months of turmoil that led up to her joining AniWaya. 'Give it time..' she mused softly, settling her eyes on the stallion again. Silver eyes looked towards Unatsi with smirk, 'I do not care, as long as you are working I will be happy to lend and ear'. Io tailed flickered softly, 'If you want, you can take the sand bags off, put them away and I can try and help you more?'

Io rose to her paws. 'I am sure the others will help you, Saqui and Jaroslaw. I mean, I know what they eat, and partially how to cultivate it. But as far as short cuts and tricks go, I am clueless'. She couldn't see why he'd pick the path if he was struggling with it, but then she remembered it had been his guide who chose his profession, and she wouldn't question a guide. 'Will your guide not help also?' Io questioned softly however.

<style>
.iogoodie b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.iogoodie p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.iogoodie {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#71605E; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #4C3737; -moz-border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; -moz-border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 250px 150px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Toabl.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4C3737; width:500px; text-align:justify; box-shadow:1px 1px 13px #000; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread