Its been a while
Rain paused at the man's words. He turned to him. "You don't think I know that? Not a day goes by that I don't regret leaving her behind. I was trying to.... I just wanted to provide for her. I never meant to hurt her!" he said. He whined. He had never meant for this to happen. He never wanted to lose Sammie and his son. She had loved him when he thought no one else would and now this male was telling him how messed up he had left her. He had been willing to go back to Anathema with her but she had been the one to break up with him. He had wanted to make it work.

"I was willing to come back with her. I wanted us to work. I admit when I found out she miscarried I was heartbroken. I still am. I love Sammie with all of my being. I didn't want to lose her. But she is safe and thats all that matters to me," he said softly. He took off the promise bracelet she had given him on their mating day. "I don't feel I deserve this anymore. Please... return this to her," he said holding out the bracelet to the man. [color=green]"I am in Sangi'lak, a new pack not far from here,"

Messages In This Thread