Its been a while
OOC-Mind if i jump in? Bored out of my mind. Plus, Lance is a great Tension breaker. _________________________________________________________________________________
Lance had just returned from encountering another wolf after he had set out to get a feel if the land. He was nearing the Anathema boundary now. Even though he had only been gone a few days it was good to see his home. There was something different though. He could here a familiar voice almost yelling at someone."Is that Mido?" He came within in a distance that he could see Mido yelling at a unknown male. Mido was yelling about some girl named Sam.He heard a name called out."so the other ones name is Rain. Well never seen him before." He watched as Rain handed Mido some kind of bracelet and requested that it be delivered to Sam. Lance walked closer and approached with a subtle tone as not to get Mido angry at him to."I know what he can do and I don't want any of it."

Once he reached the two he decided to make his presence known."Hello. What's the matter here Mido or should I ask the fine gentleman you are screaming at?" He smiled at Rain as to show that he had no intention of yelling at him to."I'm sorry but I overheard you conversation and I couldn't let it get any worse." He looked back at Mido to see if he had any intention of Lane to step in.

Messages In This Thread