Its been a while
WC:: 344 OOC:: Haha what drama! xD Thats cool, its in character all good. This isn't awkward in the slightest.

[html]

Mido listened to the male speak, trying his damndest to keep his mouth shut. The Marbas cared about Sammie, she came back to them distraught, weak and malnourished. All the things Rain had said just weren’t enough for the mutt, they were excuses to him covering up the fact that he had failed, as man and a mate. The hybrid’s jaw tightened so much that it became sore, his teeth clenched together hard. The cold fury in his eyes had dulled down enough, he could think more clearly than before. He still struggled to understand what he was hearing, about how the male still loved her and everything. The male said something thoughtful and intelligent concerning her happiness though if nothing else.

Mido took the bracelet from Rain, adverting his eyes from the male; he didn’t want to get worked up again. The Huskadore turned his attention to Lance who attempted to gently interfere. I didn’t scream at him, I was a little bit on edge, and I merely raised my voice. He denied the Zepar’s assumption as he eyed him then glanced back to the visitor, attempting to give the best sorry look he could possibly muster. If I were to scream the entire pack would hear me to whatever parts of the lands our territory laid claim to. Lance had been lucky, the argument wasn’t going to get any worse on his behalf, he just needed to speak his mind and vent before it bottled up. If there were to be a fight the grey wolf wouldn’t be able to stop him, but the whole ordeal wasn’t that bad.

A familiar and very welcoming voice tore his attention away from the testosterone fest in front of him. Sam… At the very sight of her his tail did a subconscious once around and returned to it’s still position. The woman’s presence forced a slight smile to his strained face. His eyes softened from a piercing stare, before returning his sights to Rain curious to what he’d say but pretty sure he knew already.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread