southern whirlwind
[html]

If I ever take more then 2 days skip me

Amaranth Catori

Amaranth wasn't sure that she was stable enough to even deal with guests but Mag was family. She was always welcome to see them. Amaranth wasn't her mother nor did she ever claim to be but in a sense she was kinda happy the young woman had come to see herfather and his family with her family.

She had taken a bit of time to gather herself before making her apperance. She moved slowly as she could smell all who were gathering in the next room. Amaranth smiled as she moved forward hoping to not make a fool of herself. though thinking about her issues made her confidence fade which started to give her a panic attack. She could feel her heart starting to race as she stopped seeing her son. He was back to her and seemed to be stepping backwards.

Amaranth moved up to him.Heiro its alright son. She spoke looking down at him a bit. She moved to rest her hands on his shounders. These are family. She spoke smiling. She could feel herself still uneasy. Maybe she should not have joined them. They were his family not hers. This is your elder sister Magnolia and her mate. Ameanth spoke trying to make him feel a little better. She glanced at Niro and gave him a weak smile. Both mother and son a strange pair a mother trying not to affect her childern and a child who inherited her mental issues.

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread