Here Fishy Fishy!
"Well that's not the kind of greeting i was expecting. Although i could have done without pulling out a knife in front of a total stranger." Lance was just about to tell Revena her name but she began to walk into the forest. He started to follow her not wanting to lose a possible travel partner.He eventually caught up behind her as she began to gather firewood."Well my name is Lance. Nice to meet you." He gave her that awkward smile he had used so many times before."I just came from Anathema looking for adventure. So what are you doing?" He knew he would probably get the silent treatment but he was used to it. He would eventually work his way into a conversation.

He decided to help her get some firewood and began searching near her keeping mind not to lose her. He soon found a handful and returned to Revena and offered to carry her load."Here let me carry those. I have some kindling in my satchel to if you don't mind grabbing it for me." He was glad that he had come prepared. It was always good. He began to study the female. She seemed easily frustrated,not very friendly, and didn't seem t like company."Well i'll have to find a way to break down that defensive wall won't I?"

Messages In This Thread