acts of revenge
[html]

Word Count → 236 :: OOC

Keldava’s head tilted with confusion when Skye held up a bunch of spiky leaves towards her, saying they were for the pain. Keldava had never seen them, but then her knowledge of herbs was both wide and limited at the same time – she could tell almost all the edible herbs from the inedible ones and knew how to test those she wasn’t familiar with, but knew little beyond that.

The spark of inquisitiveness, and indeed all emotion Keldava was showing aside from fear, was snuffed out when Skye asked about who had attacked her. Keldava visibly shuddered, remembering Amy’s threats not to reveal her identity, delivered as the blonde female had Keldava pinned to the ground. ”I… I don’t know. I can’t remember.” The lie was as blatant as Keldava’s fear at the even indirect mention of Amy, Keldava’s body language and eyes screaming the falsehood in her words. Almost subconsciously Keldava started to edge away from the door into the safety of the house, unconsciously trying to distance herself from Skye and her dangerous questions but not quite brave enough to shut the door and run.

”I-I’m s-sorry Skye.” Keldava stuttered from her retreated position. Her body language screamed submission and fear – head stooped, posture hunched, ears flat against her head and tail curled up so tight it almost stuck through her legs – as though she expected Skye to attack her for being so unhelpful.

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread