acts of revenge
[html]

Skye did not like seeing Keldava like this, shuddering and shivering in clear threat-induced fear, as if the heavens themselves would come down and crush her if she were to speak the name of the mongrel who scarred her. She let out a shaky protest that she did not know - but Skye knew differently, and knew that fear would poison the minds of even the most loyal and brave wolf. Keldava had been that wolf, once - but now, it seemed as if she had retreated into a shell of her former self.

Keldava shrunk even further, if possible, apologizing to Skye as if she were going to attack her for not saying who had done it. As Keldava retreated further into her home, Skye took a step forward, but non-threateningly; she attempted to put a soft hand on the canine's shoulder, letting her know that she was not angry for the fear that Keldava experienced, nor the fact that she did not say who had done it.

"Don't apologize, Keldava," she said softly, "but do not lie, either - if you do know who did this, tell me. I promise you that no harm will come to you for it." A promise from Skye was not something lightly given - if she promised that no further harm would come to Keldava, then she meant it. She would not allow the one who had hurt her pack once to ever do it again.

<style>
.wordstext p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 5px 0px 0px; margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.wordstext {font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; word-spacing:.5px; letter-spacing:.2pt; line-height:13pt; padding:70px 0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KKBFV.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:365px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread