One step forwards, two steps back
[html]

((316)) --

Harvey

Had Harvey been aware of the woman's initial feelings on his presence, he probably would have been grateful for the mood change, or at least the face she was showing him at the moment. He was admittedly a bit assumptive in the way that he automatically thought a woman was nothing to really worry about, safety wise. The Brit figured they were all harmless, loving creatures who were made to mother and be protected by men. He knew that some where capable of caring for themselves, but he often was wrong in believing they were always naive when it came to meeting new people.

So, he worried very little, despite her visible weapons catching the glance of his bi-coloured blue and brown eyes. A small smirk danced across his lips, but he would dwell no longer on the topic, even in his own thoughts.

He was honest when he spoke. I was only gettin' close out of curiousity, t' tell ya the truth, dove. The cockney canine smiled, noting the other's accent. Like t' get 'round, 'haps meet new people, the like... I'm not daft enough t' go wanderin' past borders tha' I belong past, I'm not.

He had been warned before of what could happen if he didmanage to make it past, and he had been told of Inferni's strictness, especially.

So i've 'eard...Well, no worries, miss! I tend t' keep me nose out of places I don't belong, I do. An' I'll be sure t' keep well away from the like of Inferni... Sounds like a bloody brutish crew... Harvey Butler mumbled.

His smile returned, and his tail wagged contently as the stranger commented on the scenery. Yeh, stars are lovely, aren't they? Nevah got t' see much of a sunset back 'ome, though, so i'm still quite captivated by tha'.... The aussie dog shrugged. Pleasure t' meetcha, Miss Neela. I'm Harvey Butler.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread