One step forwards, two steps back
[html]

((321)) --

Harvey

Dog skulls? Admittedly, that tidbit of information was a little frightening, especially with Harvey's habit of wandering, but he wasn't going to let that completely terrify or intimidate him. He smiled, instead. I met some one outta Inferni before, I did. The Brit nodded, remembered the event, as it happened reality soon after his arrival. She was a real lovely dove, she was... Soft voice, shy... Pre'y as can be, she was. He nodded, crossing his arms across his broad chest.

But... Of course tha' doesn't mean they're all nice. The cockney canine understood. He himself was part of a rough and ruthless gang back in London, and he'd learned quickly that you couldn't judge a whole group by one member. Just because you were allowed to be seen the presence of one didn't mean you could go wagging your chin at every member you saw, or you may end up with it dislocated.

The red blotched luperci listened, interested. Guidin' your way wif' the stars, hm? Sounds pre'y difficult, though... So many stars, an' they all kinda look the same, they do... He shrugged, looking to the sky.

A gentle laugh escaped him when his accent was addressed, and he placed his bi-coloured eyes back onto the female near him. Quite. Come from 'cross the sea. London, England... Real lovely lil' place. Harvey smiled, Eh, jus' gettin' 'round, lookin' for a new life for meself, y'know? Old like gets tirin', jus' go out an' try again.

Of course he didn't have that mentality at all, but his lack of expression explaining his reason could easily give that impression. The aussie dog would just much rather keep to himself about his past, and that included his coming to Nova Scotia.

An' I can get use t' tha cold... Wasn't exactly constant sunshine and rainbows back in me homeland, eithah. I like it 'ere... Harvey Butler smiled. An' you? What's your story...?

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread