Anything But a Farmer
[html]
Asgeir
But your thoughts will soon be wandering,
the way they always do, When you're ridin' sixteen hours
And there's nothin' much to do
OOC :: I am slightly distracted and so this rambles. Speech is more important than everything else.

X'yrin's mention of danger set the man on edge for a moment... till she continued her statement. Animals galore! A belly laugh escaped him and he patted the golden hand wrapped 'round his arm. We'll get your creatures properly homed in no time. Then perhaps th' common area c'n be used as a common area, yes? He walked quietly beside her for a bit, rubbernecking, seeing some things that were familiar from his jaunt through the area. He also was planning the logistics of making homes for each animal. They would need a barn for bad weather, but a set of corrals would work for now. If there were members to spare, perhaps he could get them collecting stones for the barn. Stone made for a good foundation, along with mud from the river to cement them in place.

As they went on, the man murmured, Your counterpart... He is not here, am I correct? He was fairly sure he was correct; unless the man was laid up ill or injured somewhere nearer the center of the territory, his scent was not nearly so strong as Asgeir would have expected. He waved his free hand, dismissing the question, and posed another, more relevant one: Does Sangi'lak need a merchant? In this I could satisfy any longing for the road, while still helping, and returning... Home. The last word took a moment to utter; home had been the road for so long that it would feel odd to consider anyplace else.

He walked again in silence, listening to X'yrin's reply, and then for a bit more, before asking, What will my role be in th' pack? What will be expected of me? He sounded almost worried, even to his own ears, but really, to a loner, a pack could be downright scary! And this pack seemed different from those he had spent most of his time with in his youth. And Nunavut... He winced slightly, trying not to let X'yrin see, then went on with the thought, his heart hurting. Nunavut had had only a de facto leader; it was more of a society where everybody helped everybody.

And you don't feel much like ridin',
You just wish the trip was through
WC :: +300
image courtesy of emdadi. template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread