Expecting the unexpected
[html]
WC: 261 OOC: Perhaps we can get this all wrapped up :3

She looked down and blushed trying to hide it from the blind woman. Apparently still oblivious to the womans’ handicap, though Eclipse wouldn’t treat the woman any different, well mostly different. Words didn’t come to her right away and even then she didn’t think they were really needed more to reassure herself than anything; “I suppose you are right, it did take me some time to learn how. I started out with mud pies when I was a pup. And I would be glad to make a dish for you sometime!” She said feeling brighter as the woman had given her many compliments. she knew that hunting was a great and needed skill as wolves were hunters since the dawn of time and she was good enough to hunt alone and kill a deer. Perhaps not the huge bucks by herself, but a good sized doe well enough.

The words of wisdom that came out of Hotaru’s mouth was both disappointing and slightly enlightening. It was true instinct would take over. She would just have to let things take their course. She nodded still wanting to scream with all her might. How stupid she had been and with a man she barely even knew. “I will keep that in mind thank you.” She said playing with her fingers now. The subject was so strange to her she didn’t know what else to say so she just kept quiet. It wasn’t like they needed to talk, she was happy for a helpful wolf and new companion.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread