gift to be simple.
[html]
Will probably have Khaden reply next, but then it'll probably be whoever.

Savina smiled as she saw Jazper descend the steps and join them. He was a really good guy, she had taken a liking to the younger male. Then again, she couldn't think of any wolves in the pack that she didn't like. "Morning Jazper. My night was well, thank you." The next to join them was Lucifer, the second in command. She hadn't gotten much of a chance to get to know him yet, but from what she did know he was very nice and considerate. However in the back of her mind she remembered that he was the other involved with what happened between Naniko and Kansas. It made her a bit uncomfortable, because she was still worried about her relationship with the cream male. The girl was relieved that Kansas was not among them at the moment though. She hadn't gotten a chance to talk with him about all that yet, and if he were around she wasn't sure if she could keep it together.

It seemed that everyone that was going to join them was present, so she decided they might as well get ready. "Good morning Lucifer. Well, as I'm sure you all know, Naniko is pregnant. We've all been doing our part to fill up the food cache, but Khaden and I both think it would be a good idea if we could bring down something larger. That's why we decided to call you all here. Khaden already knows where the nearest game is, so I thought he could lead us." With that she turned to her almost identical packmate, waiting for his next move.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread