Sail away to the other side
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

The storm-colored wolf was convinced the mishap or miscommunication was his own fault. He didn't know English words very well, and he'd insinuated something positively awful besides. If she'd come to revenge herself for that insult, he must stand here and take whatever punishment she cared to lash out. Though his greeting was friendly and nonchalant, he was somewhat nervous as he awaited her reaction. His drooping tail evidenced this, though it might have been attributed to its somewhat awkward position due to the pants he wore.

Lying? No, no, no lie, he said, grinning. If I lie, how find Vasiliy again? He spread his arms wide and his grin spread with them. Mind? No, never, he said. His arms dropped to his side and his grin faltered. I am glad you come visit. But I worry... ah, no mind. He shrugged and his grin reappeared. He was wondering whether it was alright to let her onto the packlands -- though a brief visit might be okay, he would need to seek Skye and ask about anything longer. The granite-furred Luperci was about to ask whether she'd want to stay the night when it occurred to him how that question might be taken, and he thought better of it. You come visit just for Vasiliy? Long way. Tired? Hungry?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread